MP Bhulekh”BhuNaksha”Land Record”mp.bhulekh.gov.in free
Bhulekh MP is a digital platform. Madhya Pradesh Government introduced this online portal for citizens of MP for checking their land records online.The concerned departments of MP Government has operated all land records through its online portal MP Bhulekh. The online portal gives land records, maps, reports & so forth.Madhya Pradesh Government has begun digitalizing its land record after the declaration of India's land records modernization program. Recently, the state concerned authority manages its land record via its online portal MP Bhuabhilekh.
Through this portal, one can get access to land records, be it ownership of the land or size and market value of the bhumi. This online portal has become transparent and more convenient than its previous system.Madhya Pradesh are now maintained with the help of technology. Bhulekh MP is a web portal launched by the Revenue Board of Madhya Pradesh to keep a record.
MP Bhuabhilekh Land Record
Bhulekh MP is a web portal launched by the Revenue Board of Madhya Pradesh to keep a record. In this article, we are going to understand how to check bhu naksha of your land on the website.It is therefore important to check the MP bhu naksha website (Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh), if you intend to buy a plot of land or property, anywhere across the state.
Mp Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatoni, Online
|Topic||Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh”BhuNaksha|
|Article category||-Information about Bhulekh|
-Madhya Pradesh Land Record, Khasra, Khatoni,
-Bhu Naksha Online Verification
|Bhulekh Authority||Revenue Board/Council (Rajasva Parishad),|
Mp land record 2021 Benefits:
- You will get a home loan that is starting from 6.85%.
- You can get easily access to land records.
- In other words, as an applicant, you can get access to khasra, khatuni, and record of right.
- You will collect payment through this portal
- On the other hand, you can check Bhunaksha of Madhya Pradesh.
List of districts with bhu naksha records online
For any of the regions mentioned here, you can access and download the bhu naksha from the website.
How to check land records in khasra/ khatuni/ map in MP?
- At first, you have to go to the official website (https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/login.do).
- Then, you have to click on the record application page that contains the digital map.
- After that, you will have to click on the respective district.
- Then, you can input the following details from drop-down menus- district, tehsil.
- On the other hand, you will select on ok button.
- However, a village list will appear on the screen.
- The following details you will have to enter like district, tehsil, RNM, village, year.
- After this, you can enter the captcha code on the page.
- Then, you will click on the choose option.
The method of checking for property-related documents in MP Bhunaksha online is an extensive experience. You need to follow these steps and get information within a few minutes.
- Step 1: you have to go to the official website (https://mpbhulekh.gov.in/login.do)
- Step 2: you will see the free service option in the top left corner of the web page.
- Step 3: the following option will appear on the page. Like- khasra, bhunaksha, village list. You have to copy the application form. Then, download this form.
- Step 4: if you wish to view the property-related document, click on the desired button. On the other hand, you can download the application form and take out the print of this form.
How to login to MP Bhulekh?
- You have to pay for visiting the official website.
- On the left corner of the page, you will see the login option.
- Then, you can click on the button.
- After that, you will input your account credentials like Login Id, departments (choose from the drop-down menu list), password.
- After this, you will input the captcha code and tap on the submit button.
- If you forget to provide your password, it allows reset password for getting access.
check bhu naksha in MP
Step 2: You can either click on ‘naksha’ on top of the homepage or click on the city wherein the property is located, on the map.
Step 3: When you choose any city, suppose Bhopal, the following message comes up:
Step 4: If you wish to proceed, click on the button provided as shown in the image above.
Step 5: Choose the tehsil and click OK to proceed.
Step 6: You can select the desired option from the drop down menu and type in the code to proceed. Choose Khasra/Naksha to proceed.
Step 7: You will be led to the Bhulekh website with the desired result.
Note that if it is a government land, you cannot see the ‘khatauni’. The khasra is as follows. Click on the ‘naksha’ to get the full view.