Maharashtra state government has launched a new scheme named birsa munda krushi kranti yojana. It is also known as Tribal sub plan. Maharashtra state government has started this yojana with the agriculture Department of the state.The state government will give the benefits to the farmers of the state. State Farmers can be strong economically from this scheme.
You can take the benefit of this scheme so that you need to make online registration from this scheme. In this article, you will get to know all the complete information of the Birsa munda krushi kranti yojana. On the other hand, we will share with you regarding eligibility criteria,documents list and online registration process.The state government of Maharashtra has announced this scheme.
This scheme is implemented in all over the state, after the Declaration about the scheme.In other words, the state government will deliver sustainable irrigation facilities and other facilities to the farmers of the state. Now, you can view the relevant information regarding the Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti yojana. With the help of the scheme, farmers can increase their income and make them financially strong in every aspect of their life.
Birsa Munda Vihir Yojana 2021
|Name of Scheme||Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana|
|Scheme announced by||Maharashtra chief minister.|
|Department-||Agriculture Department Maharashtra.|
|Post category-||Maharashtra Government scheme.|
Birsa Munda Sinchan Vihir Yojana Eligibility criteria:-
- Under this birsa munda krushi kranti yojana,all the farmers who wish to take the benefits of the scheme. Farmers should belong to the scheduled tribe category.
- All candidates should have a valid caste certificate. The government officials issued the certificate.
- However, it is very vital to submit the land certificate when applying online.
- Applicants income of the family will not exceed 1.5lakh annually.
- Apart from applicants, no one of the family members can take the benefits,
- Farmers should hold the land in acres.
List of documents:-
- Applicants must have ethnic certificate.
- Applicants should have an income certificate of the family.
- Permanent resident evidence.
- Disability certificate if any.
- Stamp paper.
- Schedule tribe certificate.
Grant provided under the scheme:-
- For new well Rs. 1.40 lakh.
- Old wells repair 40thousands.
- Unwell boring 20thousands.
- Pump set 20 thousands.
Birsa Munda Krushi Kranti Yojana Application form
Any farmers can take advantage of the Birsa Munda krushi kranti yojana, they can fill application forms available online.
- Firstly, farmers have to visit the official website of the Birsa Munda krushi kranti yojana.
- You need to fill the application form.
- The official web portal link given here.
- You have to click on the link.
- In the application form, applicants need to fill the valid Aadhar card number, bank account number.
- You have to fill the application form along with other documents.
- Then, you can take a printout of the application form. As a farmer, you need to attach documents with an application form.
- Now, you will submit the documents to the agriculture office of the state.
- The application form will be available online. It is the application form of Birsa munda krushi kranti yojana available in August to November.
Birsa Munda krushi kranti yojana list:-
All candidates who submit the online application form for BMKKY 2021-22.Now, you can view their name in the beneficiary list.
- You can get this Birsa Munda krushi kranti yojana list 2021 from the official web portal.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Maharashtra Agriculture Department of the state.
- You can find the link of Birsa munda krushi kranti yojana beneficiary list.
- You will download this list in pdf format.
- You can find your name in the list.